Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

Reese and Shane have been talking about fishing for quite a while now. On Saturday, Shane took him to get his own pole...a very cool Batman pole with his own tackle box and key chain flashlight. What more could a boy ask for?

We got up early and headed to one of Shane's co-worker's neighborhood ponds in hopes of a good day of fishing.
Let me say...fishing is for the patient...which describes neither one of the Voegele boys. It was torture for Reese to just WAIT for a bite. We had several, but kept losing them. The fish were very well fed:)

At last, we caught a fish. Reese was so proud.

Yes...I went along for the ride...who else would take pictures? Truth be told...I was the one patient enough to snag that little fish, but Reese reeled it in. I guess the last one to touch the pole gets to claim it...at least by Reese's rules! :)


0 comments: