Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kazoo Parade

The local library had a kazoo parade to kick off the summer reading program. Reese was so excited to be able to march down mainstreet and we found out some of his friends were going to be there as well. The excitement quickly dwindled upon receiving the kazoo. He come down with a case of the "I don't know if I can do it, so I'm not going to try." And decided that he would not blow the kazoo. This was the look on his face for most of the parade...FUN TIMES!

He actually carried a stick instead.

Ashley and McKenzie with Buzzy the Library Bee...Reese also did not like dressed-up bees that day.

As the parade was ending...Reese the Grouch finally decided to give his kazoo a try. Amazingly, he could indeed play a kazoo! His spirits brightened immediately.

Ashley I. and Reese reading their library books.

Reese waited in line (for a very long time) to get his face painted.

The finished product...a cute little ladybug.

And a few goofy faces.

Have you ever seen such a long tongue?! He might be part lizard!

More silliness!


0 comments: