Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Final Game - Soccer Game #6

Soccer game #6 started again with the promise of rain. This was Reese's last game, as well as picture day. We had had several weeks of rain, so the field was a huge muddy mess. We were not thrilled at the prospects of pictures after a messy game, but the photographer was thrilled. I guess they will make cute scrapbook pages.:)
The game ended with a bang. Reese made a break-away goal, where the boy chasing him almost caught him at the last second, but Reese was just a little bit faster. Reese (and his mom & dad) was so excited! It was a great way to end the season.
Here are a couple pictures I took. No, there is not one of the goal...I was too busy hollering, but our friend (the photographer) did get one. Those pictures will be coming soon...
The Barnyards Spring 2009 proudly showing off their medals


0 comments: