Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soccer Game #6 - April 26th

Reese had another good game on Saturday. Great weather. His team used a new technique called "the wall." They would band together, arm-in-arm, to try to block the other team. It was very cute. Reese did learn one lesson during the game. There was a player on the other team that was pretty mean. He literally pushed Reese to the ground for no reason, as well as several other players and his own coach. The ref had to talk to him, but he seemed to just do whatever he wanted. Reminds me of the reason that we discipline Reese. Anyways, after Reese was pushed to the ground, I run out to the field to make sure he's okay, as Shane is picking him up and dusting him off. I arrive just in time to hear Coach Daddy say, "If he pushes you again, you get up and push him right to the ground." Good advice? Not so sure...

Reese and his buddy, Luke

Luke, Reese and Hannah (I love her little pig tails!)


0 comments: