Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soccer Game #4 - April 12th

Reese informed us this morning that soccer games are no fun. We knew that we were going to be headed for a not-so-delightful Saturday morning game. A lot of the game he stood frozen mid-field with this horrible sad look on his face...pictured below.

If you can't see the look on Shane's face, it seems to be saying, "Come on...get in the game son!"

More pep talks from Coach Dad...


And some more...



I guess it worked for about 2 minutes. Luke threw in the ball right to Reese...he ran it in to the goal...


And he SCORED! YEAH!!!

I didn't get any pictures of him after...I was too busy cheering. We thought that maybe the excitement of the goal would make him want to play more, but then he was "too tired from all that running." Who's idea was 3 year old soccer anyway?

0 comments: