Maybe if I sit really still...

Or do a somersault...
Or do a cute little dance...
Or maybe I can make my silliest face...

Or what if I get really, really close to Mommy's camera...

Or as a last resort, sit really, really still...
Maybe if I do all of those things, you won't notice that my favorite Wiggle Pajamas are way too small. Mommy thinks there is no way that they are comfortable for me to sleep in being so tight and short and have little flannel balls all over them from being washed so many times...not to mention the fact that they are a size 3 and I wear a size 5. She wishes she could, but she just doesn't have the heart to get rid of them. She's even tried to convince me to donate them to my new little friend that also loves the Wiggles. But they are my very favorites. I figure maybe when it gets warm, mommy can just cut off the legs and sleeves. They'd make a great pair of summer jammies! What do you think?
I don't think they look too bad...you know capri pants are very in style this spring?!


1 comments:
You have such a cute boy!!! I happened to stumble on your blog address on the Wawasee List page. I hope this note finds you well!!!
Kelley Kearney (McClintick)
www.kearneyfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment