Monday, March 17, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Reese and I went to his first movie ever at a movie theater today. We saw "Dr. Seuss's Horton Hears a Who." We went with Brock and Heather. He could not believe how big the screen was. I know some of you are saying...he's over 3 1/2 and never been to a movie? Well, it really was for the sake of the other movie-goers. For those that know our angel, he doesn't have one quiet bone in his body. He really was good, although he added some sound effects to the show. FYI: the movie is 1 hour 28 minutes. A little long for some, but still a cute flick. He only had to leave once to use the restroom, but informed me that he really didn't want to watch the rest (there was 45 minutes left). Finally after some convincing, he watched the end. We had a lot of fun! It's amazing what a little diet coke, a lot of popcorn and M&M's and some back rubbing can do, to get a 3 year old to sit still!

1 comments:

The Haughs said...

Hey Jenny! Good to hear from you. Your little guy is a cutie and sure looks like he keeps you busy! Leah mentioned that she had gotten in touch with you recently. I hear from Carm every now and then and still stay in touch with Teresa (Maresh), Kelley McClintick, Denise Repolgle, Jennie Boyer. . . and others. You'll have to e-mail me so we can catch up more. I'm addicted to e-mail and blogs now that I am home more. I'll have to add your blog to my list. :)

nateandkaty@hotmail.com