Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bathroom Reading

Reese watches a cute educational show on PBS kids called "Super Why." (I would highly recommend it and also "Word World.") He's already sounding out words to read in books.

Anyway...one character, Alpha Pig sings a cute little ABC song. Reese really likes it. I actually find myself singing the catchy little tune as well. Here's a clip if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDwKwr5tlQ

So, Thursday I was in the bathroom and Reese was sitting on the potty wanting the door closed for some privacy. He began singing this song. (Sorry the camera was sideways...the video was shot outside our bathroom door. The sound is more important than the actual video.)

If you can't hear it, it's Reese singing to the tune of Alpha Pig's song. This is what I heard..."B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S-W-E-E-K-L-Y...

Obviously, Shane had been reading the magazine Business Weekly, so Reese decided to do a little bathroom "singing" of his own.

2 comments:

Steve Fouts said...

Hi Jenny . . . it's always a treat to log online and find a new entry to your blog . . . helps me feel connected to you guys . . .

Looking forward to the next entry!!!

I love you guys . . .

Dad
aka Grandpa

Zadora's said...

Your blog is AMAZING!! Like it would be any other way! :) I can't believe how big Reese is getting! Are you all coming to Tulsa soon?? Give us a call- we'd love to see you!

Crystal