Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wiggling

As Reese and I were coming home from my mom's house, one of our flights was very bumpy. We were flying over storms, and I was not enjoying the turbulence. Reese however thought it was like an amusement park ride. We tell Reese (probably at least 4 times a day) to use his quiet voice, but I really am afraid that he doesn't have one...so as we were flying over this bumpy patch of clouds, Reese announces in his very LOUD voice, "Hey Momma, my weiny is so wiggly." I wanted to crawl under my chair! Of course the rest of the passengers got a great laugh out of it!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

What a boy! Just keep blogging & some day you can get even with him! Ya just gotta love him!
Grammy

The Haughs said...

Funny. . . and glad it was you and not me!

Katy