The next 2 posts are mainly for me...if you know me very well...you know that I am an avid scrapbooker. Every aspect of Reese's life will be summed up in a scrapbook. But as you also know, life with a preschooler doesn't leave much time for scrapbooking, so this blog has been a good way to record details that I can use (and remember) in my scrapbook later. If you're just looking for recent Reese pics...I'll get to his birthday pics next!
Reese and I went to my mom's a few weeks ago. He had outgrown his favorite Crocs just before the trip. While at Walmart, I spied a pair of Walmart Croc-like shoes for $5. I figured you can't go wrong for 5 bucks, so we bought a cute blue/white swirly pair. We got back to Grammy's, took off the tags, and went to see one of my mom's friends. Reese decided to wear the new shoes. He literally had them on for 30 minutes...most of that time being in the car or sitting. When we got back home, he had a yucky little blister from where the shoes rubbed the side of his foot. Over the next few days, the blister got really red and yucky looking. He ended up stepping on a hot wheel car and tore in open. We ended up taking him to the doctor, only for him to announce that he had a "bleeding bluster" on his foot. The doctor had to smile. He had never had a bleeding bluster before. FYI the blister was not infected, just very deep...and I did take those horrible shoes back to Walmart!
Several days later, we went to the pool and stubbed his toe on the sidewalk. Now he not only had a bleeding bluster, but also he told grammy he had a "stub." What a week!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment