Ok...I have to admit...I am a blog addict. I love to read about friends, their lives, see pictures of their kids. It's a great way to keep in touch. I've also become addicted to reading other blogs. People who I don't know, but somehow have been directed to their blogs as well.
There are several blogs I've been reading...people who are facing hardships within their families, but continue to trust God with everything they have. One is a husband of a woman with cystic fibrosis. While awaiting a double lung transplant, she found out she was pregnant. Their baby girl came early at 24 weeks. Miraculously, both are doing well. It's neat to see the progress they are making. Again, I do not know them, but I will tell you the blog is addicting and insightful, but make sure you start at the beginning. It's www.cfhusband.blogspot.com
Another is a family who have a baby born with a chromosomal defect (Trisomy 18) He's lived 51 days, and they do not know how many he will live, but they thank God for each moment they have with him. There are several other links on their website to families who are going thru the same thing. Some who's babies only live a few short hours...yet they know that God is in control. The website is www.tristanasher.blogspot.com
I mention all of this to say: I AM TRULY GRATEFUL! There are times when my energy filled Reese literally drains me, but I am so thankful for his 2 feet that are always on the go...his 2 hands and 10 fingers that are constantly getting into things...his healthy lungs that can yell so loud that I could pick his voice out of a crowd of 100.
He makes me crazy...but I wouldn't trade my little maniac for a million calm ones. If you have time, read a few of these blogs. It really puts life into perspective. Also take time to squeeze your little one today. They are God's precious gift, no matter what kind of package they come in!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
Very nicely written!!!
Post a Comment