Saturday, January 15, 2011

Basketball

Well, winter is in full swing, as is Reese's new winter sport...BASKETBALL! This is his first season to play, and he is loving it. He is participating in an Upward program which is really neat. Besides learning basketball skills, he is learning to be a good sport.

He's had 2 games so far. These pics are from the first week, as I had strep the second week and couldn't go to the game:( Sorry they are so dark, and a little blurry. It's hard to catch this boy in action! I have a call out to my photographer friend to see what setting my camera needs to be on!





In case you weren't sure...Reese is #22. Each week, the players are awarded stars to put on their jerseys. Upward is a really positive, encouraging program. The first week, Reese earned the gray star for "Best Offense", and last week he earned the red star for "Best Defense." Hopefully I'll get some better pictures at tomorrow's game!

0 comments: