Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I think this is where our blog started last year...with pumpkin carving. I can't believe a whole year has passed already. I really thought this year would be different. If you recall, Reese wanted nothing to do with pumpkin carving last year. Too yucky. But now, at the big age of 4, I really thought he'd dive right in to the pumpkin goo.




Things started out good. Daddy cut the top off and Reese pulled it out.

He took one look at that mess, and wrinkled up his nose.

We finally coaxed him into at least seeing what it was like, but then he was worried that it might make his Speedracer tattoo come off.

So again, for the second year in a row, I scooped out all the yucky mess. Maybe next year...



He was very excited with the finished product! I think it turned out pretty cute!

0 comments: