Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Carnival

We went to our church's annual fall carnival. Reese was an adorable scarecrow! He loved the face paint, and even looked in the mirror and said, "I'm the cutest scarecrow I never did see!"

The whole church was full of old carnival style games, from fishing to picking ducks to ring tosses. There were also several inflatables. Reese loved this big slide.

Trying to find the "Lucky Duck."


Racing Daddy on an obstacle course.

Playing twister...it's amazing how flexible a 4 year old is!



We had a great time. Reese had lots of fun and won lots of candy. I think the one highlight of the evening was the lady that looked at Reese and said, "Your costume is really cute. I love the little penguin in your pocket." Hmmmmm....I didn't know that scarecrows could scare off a penguin?! Or that a penguin would even live in a cornfield?! Interesting!

0 comments: