Monday, September 8, 2008

Sand Pile

Saturday Night after getting back from the OU game (Go Sooners!), I desperately needed to go to the grocery store. Shane and Reese stayed home to play outside. Our neighbor is a builder and he bought a lot in our cul-de-sac. This big sand pile was dumped to get ready to pour the foundation. I guess, Reese and Shane went to see what Mr. Daniel was working on. When I got back from the store, this is what I saw. I guess the sand pile was calling Reese's name.

King of the Sand Pile

Needless to say, Reese had sand covering every inch of his body...up his shorts, in his ears...everywhere!

We decided to take his clothes off in the garage, hoping to shake most of the sand off of him before he got in the bath. Before we knew what had happened, he took off in his Mater undies, down the driveway.

The streak in the middle of the screen would be Reese on the run.

Shane is hollering for me to help, but obviously I had to take pictures...these will be great for bribery someday. And I was laughing so hard that I couldn't help!

Off to take a bath at last...

0 comments: